Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 0

Finally, I make the switch to a 'real' blog! I've been thinking about an opening post for a while but I'm going to have to save those for another time. I'll at least go with something current for you.
Getting The Truth Out - The Liberty
Here's an excellent documentary which details the events of that day:



So what can you expect from me? Well, more of the above, I guess. Stuff you might not have seen anywhere else, but always 'a mixed bag'! I'm in a state of transition. My online presence is in a state of transition too, so you'll have to bear with me.
I've spent way too many hours on here designing unique shirts for the masses, and now I'm branching out to here (this one is very much under construction).

I'd like to end this initial post with a great little story for you - The Story of Stuff...

No comments: